Stephen McGarry, BA, MA, JD, LLM (Taxation) has a broad background in international law, global business and the Internet. As in-house counsel for a Fortune 200 company, he was responsible for compliance in over 50 countries. His experience and expertise with building global professional services networks, including World Services Group (WSG) and Lex Mundi, is unmatched. As the founder of WSG he grew it to more than 21,000 professionals in over 650 offices. As the founder he grew Lex Mundi to become the world’s largest law firm network whose 160 members now have 21,000 attorneys in 600 offices. They are the world’s two largest networks after the “Big Four” accounting firms. With 6 networks, McGarry initiated AILFN (Association of International Law Firm Networks) in 2015. McGarry has spotted future trends – particularly on legal practice and the Internet. At the dawn of the Internet in 1994 he conceived of HG.org, a site for all the world’s law-related information. Today, HG.org is one of the world’s largest non-subscription legal sites with more than 10 million pages of edited content. McGarry has written on the global legal profession. He was admitted by exam to the state bars of Minnesota, Texas and Louisiana.
Recent News & Updates
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: How to Read Self Improvement Books
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
- HPC #ThinkTank Special Issue: #TopFix – What is the #1 thing the legal industry could do to improve the delivery of legal services for clients?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: How to Read Self Improvement Books https://t.co/z05IamB3SC https://t.co/EsMumnp9RP
- With so many people travelling right now, here's a handy tip from @HPCLegalNews Columnist @tipsforlawyers as you pa… https://t.co/54VTqrmZpv
- If you do not prioritize your team and train them - how can they be truly effective? The criticality of proper trai… https://t.co/QQVV5zKFgF
- As #Cybersecurity becomes a must-have skillset, @HPCLegalNews has the training you need to help your team get essen… https://t.co/R9UV4JAa98
- It's time to team up for training. As #Cybersecurity becomes a must-have, not just a nice-to-have, we have the trai… https://t.co/uNURFJqAIL
- Bigger, better, brilliant. Our expert team's 20 minute appearance is now a 30 minute mainstage on tomorrow's what-… https://t.co/lOlthIj1tv
- We're doing a hi-speed, top-of-the-list 20 minute guest segment on Tuesday's webinar with some of the best names in… https://t.co/GoTJWN6rZQ
- So what did these superstars of the modern #legal industry have to say on our latest #ThinkTank? You can watch the… https://t.co/pf2YUnJYqv