Vice President, Legal, Compliance and General Counsel at Cargojet
I am a national and international advocate for diversity and inclusiveness and for the application of technology within the legal profession. I truly believe that by leveraging these valuable strengths, we can make our lives, our workplaces and our countries stronger and better. The views and comments expressed here are mine and mine alone!
With regard to my career, I have held the roles of General Counsel, Director of Human Resources, Compliance Officer and Corporate Secretary. I completed a BA in Labour Studies, a Masters degree in Industrial Relations, a civil and common law degree and I recently completed an MBA in Strategic Management. All of these elements, make me a strong T-shaped legal professional.
- Advocate for Diversity and inclusiveness within the legal profession and in society generally.
- Avid follower interested in the marriage of legal technology and the practice of law and the positive impacts and challenges this will create.
- Experienced legal and HR department manager and leader!
- Specialist in contracts, labour relations, human resources, dealer operations, government affairs,
compliance and general franchise law.
- Responsible for providing advice with regard to dealer operations management, government relations and general corporate, commercial, employment and real estate legal matters.