David Fisher is the founder and CEO of Integra Ledger, which is the blockchain for the global legal industry, and one of the founders of the Global Legal Blockchain Consortium, which is a standards-setting organization composed of major law firms, corporate legal departments, software companies, and universities. He also recently co-founded the Global Legal Hackathon, which was the largest legal hackathon in history, taking place in 40 cities and 22 countries around the world. Earlier in his career, he was the founder and CEO of Millennium Venture Group, and he is a former chairman of the board of Youthbiz, a Denver-based non-profit focused on business education for inner city youth. He is a graduate of Rice University and Harvard Business School.
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
LEADERS OF TOP ORGANIZATIONS TALK TO HPC
Recent News & Updates
- #LegallyThinking : The battle of ideas is about to begin, but many law firms are already ahead of the game. What happens next? by Stuart McMillan
- #GuiseOnJustice – Virtuous circle or vicious cycle: the Ministry of Justice increase Court fees, again! by Tony Guise | September 2021
- #GuiseOnJustice – Civil justice is racing toward change by Tony Guise | August 2021
- On #CallingOnChristine – Let’s Talk About The Office. . .
- #GuiseOnJustice – Mr KISS KISS Bang Bang! by Tony Guise | July 2021
- #LegallyThinking : A common language for legal tech beckons, but does that mean law firms should give up on the innovation race? by Stuart McMillan
- Law Firms Should Tap Into External Cybersecurity Expertise By Chuck Brooks
- #GuiseOnJustice – You wait ages for a portal then two come along at once….! by Tony Guise | June 2021
- On #CallingOnChristine – How do I build engagement in my remote team?
- #LegallyThinking : Regulation or deregulation: which is best for legal innovation? by Stuart McMillan