Danny founded Cyanre in 2002 with the aim of establishing the company as a recognized and respected role player in the IT forensic market. Danny was responsible for establishing the National Computer Crime Investigation Unit for the South African Police Services (SAPS), and was appointed as commander, which position he held until his resignation. He is a qualified ENCE and SCERS and was trained in computer crime, Internet and hacking investigations by the FBI and the French Police. He also received training in counter hacking measures by Ernst & Young as well as obtaining an International N+ certificate and training in the use of Analyst Notebook for data analysis. During 2004, Danny attended the Federal Law Enforcement Training Centre (FLETC) in the USA and obtained his qualification as a Seized Computer Evidence Recovery Specialist (SCERS). Danny is also qualified as an Encase Certified Examiner (EnCE) and has attended the Access Data Forensic Toolkit (FTK) Bootcamp training course.
Recent News & Updates
- Product News: The Release of Kim 10.0 – Evolving to Simplicity. Enabling Digitization.
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: How to Read Self Improvement Books
- On #GabbingWithGarcia: Be The Captain Of Your Career
- JULY 16 WEBINAR: HPC PRESENTS TOP TIPS IN CYBERSECURITY FROM TODAY’S LEADING EXPERTS
- HPC Vastly Simplifies NIST/NICE Cybersecurity Hiring With New Turnkey Training Subscriptions
- HPC Adds NIST Cybersecurity Training To Growing Cyber Certification Portfolio
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: LinkedIn For Lawyers
- July 12, 2019: HPC’s Second #ThinkTank State of the Legal Industry Briefing
- XDD Acquires QDiscovery to Further Expand Services in Midwest and East Coast
- HPC #WildCard: What Is Your Wildest Prediction For The State Of The Legal Industry Through Year-End 2020?
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- On #FranklySpeaking with Frank Ramos: How to Read Self Improvement Books https://t.co/z05IamB3SC https://t.co/EsMumnp9RP
- With so many people travelling right now, here's a handy tip from @HPCLegalNews Columnist @tipsforlawyers as you pa… https://t.co/54VTqrmZpv
- If you do not prioritize your team and train them - how can they be truly effective? The criticality of proper trai… https://t.co/QQVV5zKFgF
- As #Cybersecurity becomes a must-have skillset, @HPCLegalNews has the training you need to help your team get essen… https://t.co/R9UV4JAa98
- It's time to team up for training. As #Cybersecurity becomes a must-have, not just a nice-to-have, we have the trai… https://t.co/uNURFJqAIL
- Bigger, better, brilliant. Our expert team's 20 minute appearance is now a 30 minute mainstage on tomorrow's what-… https://t.co/lOlthIj1tv
- We're doing a hi-speed, top-of-the-list 20 minute guest segment on Tuesday's webinar with some of the best names in… https://t.co/GoTJWN6rZQ
- So what did these superstars of the modern #legal industry have to say on our latest #ThinkTank? You can watch the… https://t.co/pf2YUnJYqv