Aliya is assisting UK e-Discovery team as an ‘Executive’ in Bangalore KPMG Global offices from past 6 months. Overall, she has 4.9 years of e-Discovery experience with an extensive knowledge on various levels of EDRM lifecycle and data remediation projects. Prior to this she worked as an effective Project Management Coordinator at E-Discovery | Forensics, Deloitte. Expert in managing multiple, large projects and describing complex technical concepts and ideas in non-technical terms to clients, she maintains integrity and confidentiality of the information, mostly assisting Process and host team in Deloitte. She supported Computer forensics Team for a period of 6 months and is trained on Productions.
CLIENT SITE EXPERIENCE (GERMANY): 7 MONTHS
she has worked on a project for one of the world’s biggest Automobile Manufacturer as a Field PM at Client location (Germany) in Review support team, working in close coordination with internal attorneys, outside counsels, and the firm’s internal e-Discovery IT groups. She exhibits advanced Knowledge of document review management applications, data manipulation/conversion, and data analytics for project, having been involved in various levels of technical and litigant matters.
- Certified E-Discovery Specialist (CEDS) -2018
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA V9.6) -2018
- Industry Level 1 certification (Life sciences and health care) -2017
- Certified in Relativity Review Specialist (RRS V9.0) -2016
- Computer Forensics: Encase, FTK, Rainbow Tables
- Processing: Ecapture, Venio and Nuix
- Hosting: Relativity, BrainSpace, Kira
- Computer Forensics
- Processing, Hosting and Productions
- Review Support and Project Management