Positioned For Success: The MLA Interim Legal Talent Group Perfectly Compliments MLA Legal Technology Solutions
Providing holistic talent solutions to address complex workload challenges and to keep your organization on a path to success.
A Unique Search for Every Requirement
- We work with you to understand your unique needs and build a sourcing and screening strategy that is tailored for each specific project.
- We partner with you, enabling you to interview and select the resources needed to successfully execute and complete your project.
- Our professionals possess top university and law firm training. Our clients have found that having a legal resource with subject-matter expertise is more efficient and valuable to their team.
- Our legal professionals have experience in a wide variety of practice areas that can mirror the footprint of your legal teams.
- Our professionals generally perform work on-site, allowing for your oversight.
- We encourage performance reviews, continuous dialogue to ensure successful completion of assignments and employment management for client and employee satisfaction.
Deep Candidate Relationships
- Many of our candidates have known Major, Lindsey & Africa through the course of their careers and many have been placed permanently by our consultants in the past, giving us deep knowledge of their career development and progress.
- We have access to top legal talent around the world through the connections of our 200+ search consultants across the globe.
- We maintain an extensive database of highly skilled, specialized legal professionals around the world who cover a broad range of legal disciplines.
Competitive Pricing and Comparable Options
- We help reduce legal spend by streamlining and managing headcount through a flexible billing model.
- We help law firms create and implement alternative flexible talent models to deliver value to your clients and improve firm profitability.
- We offer favorable conversion terms and encourage the hiring of our contract and seconded employees on a permanent basis.
- Engagements include part-time, per-matter, full-time, remote or on-site arrangements depending on the expected scope of work.
Major, Lindsey & Africa knows legal talent management and specializes in the recruitment and placement of lawyers and other legal professionals around the world. We built our legal recruiting firm on our passion to help corporate legal departments and law firms build great teams and to assist lawyers and legal professionals in following their career aspirations.
Compliance & Regulatory Professionals
Organizations are increasingly interested in hiring individuals and leaders who understand risk and the business. Major, Lindsey & Africa is well placed in the industry to identify and recruit individuals to fill senior-level compliance roles from chief compliance officers (CCO) and heads of regulatory affairs to deputy CCOs and senior directors of ethics and compliance as well as compliance specialists and analysts. We maintain an international network of highly skilled regulatory and compliance professionals who have experience within a broad range of heavily regulated industries.
Data privacy and security are of the utmost importance to organizations and their customers. Major, Lindsey & Africa understands the complexity of today’s business environment and the need for privacy professionals who understand technology, business and the law. We have worked with organizations across a variety of industries and value the nuances of privacy and the associated regulations around the world.