HPC Legal WIRE™ press release and announcement distribution provides a state-of-the-art do it yourself “SaaS” user interface with a comprehensive distribution platform that includes targeted email, website posting, social media publication, major global newswires and databases, leading legal research services, RSS feeds and more.
For those in or following the legal industry the HPC Legal WIRE will provide a go-to source of breaking news, thought-leadership and current activity within the sector.
The HPC Legal WIRE provides clients with 24/7 self-service news and media distribution, including access to several thousand journalists and publications covering the sector. In addition, HPC will be packaging content distribution options allowing clients to share their news or other information with highly-valued audiences, such as general, corporate counsel and law firm partners.
The HPC Legal WIRE is designed to support news and media distribution, amplification in a increasingly digital marketplace for law. As such, lawyers and legal services providers will now have a simple, efficient and affordable vehicle for making announcements, sharing news, and achieving targeted distribution of thought-leadership content.
Customers of HPC Legal WIRE™ will benefit from an easy-to-use software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution with an extensive network of financial news channels, social media channels, media and corporate websites, RSS channels, search engines and publishing partners, delivering the most cost-effective press release available. The HPC Legal WIRE™ provides email distribution to thousands of editors and journalists that cover legal matters and the industry including key media. Press releases are flat fee priced with unlimited words, links and images, and no overage or extra charges.
The system provides an automated simultaneous distribution time-stamp email immediately after distribution and a full distribution report within hours. In addition, every press release is sent by email to thousands of business, financial and economy media editors, guaranteed posting on hundreds of websites, including the Financial Content web network which has a monthly audience traffic exceeding 5 million unique visitors in the United States and 6 million globally. The full news feed is published in Apple News available on millions of iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices.
- Email Distribution – HPC Legal WIRE accesses the largest media database in the industry with an excess of one million journalists and editors around the globe covering every major media outlet and specialized publications including media and editors that cover legal subjects and law. All HPC Legal WIRE distribution products include email distribution and additional industry specific media can be added at no extra cost providing tens of thousands of individual media targets for each distribution.
- Social media – All releases and announcements are posted on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other major social media channels.
- Factiva is a business information and research tool owned by Dow Jones & Company. Factiva aggregates content from both licensed and free sources, and provides organizations with search, alerting, dissemination, and other information management capabilities. Factiva products provide access to more than 32,000 sources (such as newspapers, journals, magazines, television and radio transcripts, photos, etc.) from nearly every country worldwide in 28 languages, including more than 600 continuously updated newswires.
- Westlaw is one of the leading online legal research services for attorneys and legal professionals in the United States and is owned by ThomsonReuters. In addition, it offers proprietary database services. Information resources on Westlaw include more than 40,000 databases of jurisprudence, statutes and federal statutes, administrative codes, newspapers and magazine articles, public records, law journals, reviews of laws, treaties, legal forms and other information resources.
- LexisNexis Group is a corporation providing computer-assisted legal research as well as business research and risk management services. During the 1970s, LexisNexis pioneered the electronic accessibility of legal and journalistic documents. As of 2006, the company has the world’s largest electronic database for legal and public-records related information.[
- V|Lex European headquarters are in Barcelona. We have regional offices for North America and Latin America located in Miami, FL. The company also has offices in Madrid, São Paulo, Mexico, Santiago de Chile, Buenos Aires, Bogota, and Lima. 50% of revenue at vLex is generated in Spain and 50% in the United States and Latin America. The Latin American business is growing at more than 100% annually.
- Comtex– Comtex News Network, Inc. is a distributor of news on the Internet, specializing in the business and financial market sectors. The company is a wholesaler of electronic real-time news and content gathered from thousands of sources, including national and international news bureaus, agencies and publications (including Business Wire, Dow Jones, McClatchy Information Services, PR Newswire and United Press International).
- ProQuest Dialog – Dialog pioneered the online information industry in the early 1970s, delivering content from the world’s most authoritative sources. More than 9,000 publishers around the world partner with ProQuest. Today, ProQuest Dialog continues to be a market-leading provider of premium content — now in a user-friendly, flexible interface with specialized workflow tools enabling the novice searcher and expert information professional to quickly find, organize, and share the right information.
- Thomson Reuters– Thomson Reuters was created by the Thomson Corporation‘s purchase of British-based Reuters Group on 17 April 2008, and is majority owned by The Woodbridge Company, a holding company for the Thomson family. Thomson Reuters was ranked as Canada’s “leading corporate brand” in the 2010 Interbrand Best Canadian Brands ranking. Thomson Reuters operates in more than 100 countries, and has more than 60,000 employees around the world.
- Newstex– ACI Information Group is the world’s leading aggregator of editorially selected and curated social media and blog publications. With over 10,000 news and commentary blogs and more than one million scholarly blog posts in its indices, ACI is revolutionizing the way people conduct research by enabling them to find the content they’ve been missing.
- Copyright Clearance Center– Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) is a S. company based in Danvers, Massachusetts, provides collective copyright licensing services for corporate and academic users of copyrighted materials. CCC procures agreements with rights holders, primarily academic publishers, and then acts as their agent in arranging collective licensing for institutions and one-time licensing for document delivery services.
- Gale Cengage – Gale provides content and technology to support research and education at businesses, corporations, libraries, colleges, universities and schools.
- Newsware– At NewsWare, we know that News moves the markets — and News is our business! NewsWare is Wall Street’s oldest, most trusted name in news. For more than 20 years, institutional, professional and retail traders have relied on NewsWare for fast, accurate, and reliable News We are dedicated to delivering up-to-the-minute News in a variety of formats that are displayed and organized to your specific needs.
- NewsBank– NewsBank, has been a premier information provider for more than 40 years partnering with over 9,000 publishers worldwide. Our comprehensive resources meet the diverse research needs of corporations, financial institutions and professionals around the world.
- NewsCred– NewsCred enables brands to easily manage content creation, distribution, and measurement – across channels, teams, and global markets – all on a single platform.
- EBSCO & EBSCO host – EBSCO Information Services, headquartered in Ipswich, Massachusetts, is a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., the third largest private company in Birmingham, Alabama, with annual sales of nearly $2 billion.
- NewsEdge– com is an integrated real-time news management and delivery solution for business professionals. Users across the enterprise benefit from current news and actionable information as it relates to their job, their company and their industry. NewsEdge.com combines a business relevant content collection with search strategies and information sharing tools enabling users to find and communicate the news and events impacting business.
- Acquire Media– At Acquire Media, digital media is all we do. We are an advanced technology company devoted to delivering text news and multimedia with guaranteed reliability in formats that make content instantly usable and searchable. We serve the news, digital publishing and financial services communities, which depend on the speed of our delivery service, our reliability, our 24×7 support, plus our ability to handle multiple formats and delivery options.
About HPC Legal WIRE™:
The HPC Legal WIRE provides clients with 24/7 self-service news and media distribution, including access to several thousand journalists and publications covering the sector. In addition, HPC has packaged content distribution options allowing clients to share their news or other information with highly-valued audiences, such as general, corporate counsel and law firm partners. For those in or following the legal industry the HPC Legal WIRE will provide a go-to source of breaking news and current activity within the sector.
About High Performance Counsel (HPC):
High Performance Counsel (HPC) is both a sounding board – and a leader-board – for high visibility, authoritative leadership in the legal sector. HPC highlights the individuals, organizations and solutions that will provide the leadership and technical framework of the next decade in law. As the legal sector enters a decade of substantive technical, commercial and professional change, we embrace this – and we seek to help and promote the success of lawyers, law firms, legal services providers, technology providers – and the clients they ultimately serve. HPC is founded on a principle of authenticity and excellence in thought-leadership – being a place where experience and technical knowledge is shared by those who can help a broader audience navigate these waters.
Learn more at: www.highperformancecounsel.com
iCrowdNewswire is comprised of a team of senior news, financial services and corporate press release distribution services executives with extensive experience working with Dow Jones, Thomson Reuters, Business Wire, PR Newswire and Marketwire, among others. The highly-experienced team is global in nature and based in Berlin, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris, Santiago, Sao Paulo and Singapore. iCrowdNewswire is a marketing technology, software and newswire company deploying communications software and technology with partners in specialized market segments including markets that are largely underserved. Key distribution channels include ThomsonReuters Westlaw, LexisNexis, Dow Jones Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest and Newstex among others.
High Performance Counsel
David T. Kinnear, CEO
email@example.com Tel.: (917) 886-3222
Hector Botero, President and CEO
firstname.lastname@example.org Tel.: (305) 851-2068