New York, NY – June 14, 2017 — HIGH PERFORMANCE COUNSEL MEDIA GROUP (HPC) today announced the addition of new Advisory Board members reflecting deep legal industry expertise and perspective. Since its launch in 2016, HPC has moved quickly to become the leading voice of the next decade in legal services. HPC highlights the individuals, organizations and solutions that are creating the framework of the next ten years in law – identified as being a watershed for the legal sector.
Earlier this year, HPC introduced a ground-breaking newswire service for the legal industry specifically – designed to support the news and media communication needs of the sector. Priced to be accessible to all participants, it is part of a broader strategy of opening up news and coverage within the industry – leveling the playing field for the majority of participants with limited budgets.
Each of the new Advisory Board members brings unique insights and experiences of the legal industry in their various capacities as clients, practitioners, founders, analysts, commentators, technology advisers, investors and media. They join world-class colleagues who have supported HPC since its inception – the resulting combination of intellect and experience is second to none.
The full Advisory Board is named below and may be found here: https://highperformancecounsel.com/about-us/advisory-board/
- David Kinnear, Founder & CEO of HPC
- Jay Benegal, SVP Citizens Commercial Banking
- Wendy Bernero, Partner, Bernero & Press
- Andy Daws, CCO, KIM Technologies & VP North America Riverview Law
- Mark Cohen, CEO Legalmosaic
- Steve Weisbrot, Esq., Partner & Chief Innovation Officer, ANGEION
- Jonathan Twombly, Director, Law Firm Practice Group, Vicus Partners
- Lisa Roitman, BDM Strategist, Bloomberg Enterprise Solutions
- Ralph Schonenbach, Founder & CEO, Envoy AG
- Owen Byrd, Chief Evangelist & General Counsel, Lex Mechina
- Stephanie Corey, Co-Founder UpLevel Ops (and co-founder, CLOC)
- Aron Solomon, Co-Founder, Law Made
- Jason Moyse, Co-Founder, Law Made (and also with Elevate)
- Monica Zent, Founder & CEO, Foxwordy Inc., Founder of ZentLaw
- Jon Dorf, Managing Partner & Co-Chair Real Estate, Dorf & Nelson
- Hector Botero, President & CEO, ContentEngine
Speaking with analysts in New York, David Kinnear, founder and CEO of HPC, noted: “HPC is all about the next 10 years. The last 50 will disappear in the rear view mirror very quickly. We see vast waves of change forming and we speak with and for those who embrace the opportunity it represents. Our view is formed by the impact (we believe) data, technology and finance will have on the sector – and the industry that will form as a result. We are delighted to welcome our new Advisory Board members and we truly appreciate and value both their commitment and their valuable experience.”
About HIGH PERFORMANCE COUNSEL
HIGH PERFORMANCE COUNSEL is a leading trade publication in the legal and compliance sector. We highlight the individuals, organizations, strategies & technology solutions driving the next decade of leadership & advancement in law & legal services. It’s a great place to share thoughts, learn from others – and navigate the future of law with confidence. We created HIGH PERFORMANCE COUNSEL to be a sounding board for change and a leader-board for those who are taking the industry to new heights. We keep a close eye on the emerging field of legal technology and the players in it.
Learn more at www.highperformancecounsel.com
HPC Legal WIRE:
The HPC Legal WIRE is a ground-breaking newswire and media communications platform focused on the legal industry – allowing participants to share and gather information on the many participants in, and activities of, the sector on a daily basis. It is the most powerful digital platform of its kind – allowing pan-industry news, media sharing and following of key news and key participants. The HPC Legal WIRE is where the legal industry gets – and shares – its news within the sector and with the broader business community.
Learn more at: www.hpclegalwire.com