Recently named a Legal AI Leader 2018 by the National Law Journal and a Top 25 Machine Learning Company by CIO Applications Magazine, Kim Technologies is leading digital transformation in some of the world’s largest law departments. Learn more about automating with a Legal Ops platform vs siloed product solutions in this interactive webinar.Read More
Akbar Jaffer of ZorroSign: Historically, the legal industry has been very conservative when it comes to adopting new technology. That’s more true for electronic signature and digital transaction management (DTM) solutions, and for good reason. This is primarily so because of post-execution forgery detection, or lack thereof. Now there are ways to address this challenging issue.Read More
Legal Industry Welcomes Launch of High Performance Counsel Library for Legal Thought-Leadership: #HPCLibrary
High Performance Counsel is pleased to announce the opening of its new online library #HPCLibrary – the destination of choice for legal thought-leadership in the modern legal industry. #HPCLibrary may be accessed at www.hpclibrary.comRead More
Ken Grady is one of the finest minds in the modern legal industry and we love sharing his #BakersDozen interview.
We particularly enjoy the practicality of his perspective and his mindset: “acknowledge success, but focus on reality.” We find this to be acutely relevant and timely as the legal industry seeks to define its future self. Those in the sector – or contemplating it professionally – could do no better than to read what Ken has to say.
Bjarne P. Tellmann is Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel of Pearson and a member of its Executive team. A FTSE 40 company with 36,000 employees in over 70 countries, Pearson provides a range of education products and services to institutions, governments and individual learners. Here he talks to High Performance Counsel as part of our exclusive #FearlessLaw series.Read More
Ford understood that of which he spoke. Clients may call for speed – and some solutions may seem easier than others in the short-term – but this legal innovation race will never be won by “training faster horses”. This is the time to dream – and stretch – much further.Read More
We interview Sonya Olds Som aka “The Connector” in our latest episode of #BakersDozen.
A consummate professional herself, Sonya is a source of advice, insight and inspiration to countless legal professionals in today’s legal industry.
We like what Sonya is about. We think you will also. This is a must-read.
High Performance Counsel Unveils New #FoundersDozen Interview Series for Legal Industry Founders and Entrepreneurs
Following the success of its #BakersDozen and #Bakers18 formats, High Performance Counsel today unveiled the #FoundersDozen Interview Series for Legal Industry Founders, Entrepreneurs and High-Performing Individual Contributors. Read more.Read More
On #BakersDozen: Akbar Jaffer, CMO of Award-Winning ZorroSign – In Interview with High Performance Counsel
I am a marketer by passion, products guy by heart, and a technologist by profession. Currently I serve as a member of the Board and as the Chief Marketing Officer of ZorroSign.Read More
2018 will be a landmark year in the legal industry so we assembled a crack team, the best of the best, the creme de la creme – the #Bakers18 – to share their thoughts on how this year plays out. It’s a bit like Ocean’s Eleven. Only much, much better. Happy new year from all of us at High Performance Counsel.Read More
LEGAL INDUSTRY LEADERBOARD
Recent News & Updates
- Kim Technologies Presents: Automating with a Legal Ops Platform vs Siloed Product Solutions
- ZorroSign Presents: Security of eSignature and Post-Execution Forgery Detection
- THE #BAKERSDOZEN INTERVIEW: Brendan Burnett
- Legal Industry Welcomes Launch of High Performance Counsel Library for Legal Thought-Leadership: #HPCLibrary
- Ready. Steady. Read. New High Performance Counsel Library Will Allow Readers to Browse and Download Top Legal Leadership Interviews and Thought-Leadership
- On #BakersDozen: Ken Grady In Interview with High Performance Counsel
- #GLH2018 Update: First Round Winners and Next Steps
- BOLD THINKING, NOT TINKERING – THOUGHTS ON THE GLOBAL LEGAL HACKATHON – CURATED BY MARY MACK
- ON #FEARLESSLAW: PEARSON GC & CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER BJARNE TELLMANN
- Faster Horses? Think Again.
- High Performance Counsel Joins Global Legal Hackathon as Media Partner
stay in touch
Get our latest Interviews & Leadership Briefings by email – subscribe here:
- We'll just leave this here then. Right here. Engage: https://t.co/KwmAj6TY0H #HPCTV #HIPCOUNSEL https://t.co/pGU4ykBwVz
- At @HipCounsel we highlight top thought-leaders in the modern #legal industry - individuals you really should follo… https://t.co/l4eMxyabYd
- At @HipCounsel we highlight top thought-leaders in the modern #legal industry - individuals you really should follo… https://t.co/3iOLAzQLiS
- At @HipCounsel we highlight top thought-leaders in the modern #legal industry - individuals you really should follo… https://t.co/4ycfQgXWE0
- We're excited to bring HPC TV to the plate. It's a critical piece of our media armory -… https://t.co/KOslcebKsd
- We're excited to bring HPC TV to the plate. It's a critical piece of our media armory - targeted for digital. Desig… https://t.co/FOxc6s2ipc
- We're excited to bring HPC TV to the plate. It's a critical piece of our media armory - targeted for digital. Desig… https://t.co/F05AIJP3sF
- We're excited to take our first steps with HPC TV - doing what others haven't - to fill the vast… https://t.co/6upEQ478q4
- All around New York there are clear signs of investment in change - the landscape tells the… https://t.co/HfhIAOu8Qe
- In April we'll be highlighting some of the top #legal industry thought-leaders and practitioners… https://t.co/gMM3FR6mev